Saturday, May 30, 2009

Leaving for Moldova

After months of preparing and praying, Moldova is finally here! I am leaving in a few hours to go to help build beds for and ministering to the orphaned children in Straeseni, Moldova. The month of May has been very hectic and crazy so I have felt a little stressed trying to prepare this week for our trip. My class ended today, so now I am free to go and serve in Moldova with my whole heart and all my attention. Please pray for our safety as we travel a long way, our hearts to be open and willing to serve, and for our teams health on the trip. I can not wait to be there! I am SO excited! When I get back next week... I will have LOTS of pictures and stories to fill the blog about!

Proverbs 3:24
"When you lie down you will not be afraid; When you lie down your sleep will be sweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment