Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Sweet Moldova

Right now, it is 3:50 am and I am wide awake. I think it is the whole time zone thing that is keeping me awake. I turned on the tv, but nothing good comes on the five channels that I get so I thought I would blog about Moldova. Most of you who know me, read the Sweet Sleep blog while I was gone. So most of you know how unbelievable this experience was for everyone. I am still trying to process, and still trying to find the right words to explain about this trip. All I can say is it was incredible. Every aspect of this trip, totally blew my expectations. The children at the orhanage were precious. When I close my eyes at night, I can still see their faces. I will not forget sweet Elena, Victor, little Jon, dancing Jon, Galina, Vita, and many more. I have many stories I want to share, but think I will wait till another time to go into details. Right now, I want to share some pictures of the place that stole my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment