Thursday, June 11, 2009

On the road again....

So I am leaving again! Tonight I am headed to East Tennessee for Lauren France's wedding!!! Lindsey and PJ are picking me up and all three of us are headed to Knoxville for the night. Then tomorrow morning we are headed to Johnson City for a fun wedding weekend!! I am so excited to see Lodie, Lauren, Lindsey and for us to be together again!! I am excited to share lots of pictures with you and I know we will have a great time!

After the wedding, Lindsey and PJ will drop me back off in Knoxville and from there I will catch the bus to Windy Gap for a week of camp with my Young Life girls!! I can't make it back to Nashville in time to get the bus so they are picking me up on the way! I am so excited for Windy Gap! I am sure I will have LOTS of pictures to share with you from there as well!! :)

So.... back on the road and probably won't be able to blog much which makes me so sad. But I would ask for your prayers while I am at camp. Please pray for all the campers as they will be having lots of fun, and also be asking tough questions. I am so excited to spend some quality time with these sweet sweet girls. It is going to be a fun week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment