Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!

Today, May 14th, is Lindsey's Birthday! I have always loved birthdays and I am SO excited to be able to BLOG about Lindsey!! Lindsey and I met our Freshmen year at UT when we both pledged AOPi and have been friends ever since! Almost every memory from college includes Linsdsey, and I am SO THANKFUL for her! She has been such a loyal friend and is the most sincere and encouraging person I know. We share a love for UT, FRIENDS, pedicures,weddings, and Twilight just to name a few. Since she is turning the big 2-5 today, I thought about making 25 reasons why I am thankful for her... but decided that was a little obsessive and weird. So instead, I am going to put up some pictures of us and wish we still lived next door to each other in Massey..... sigh.


Lindsey is going to kill me when she sees that I put this up.... but I had to! One reason I love Lindsey is because she makes me laugh like here when we went to the Memphis Zoo! I think if you look closely, you can see the antelope in the background that she is trying to imitate!

Happy Birthday Lindsey Gail! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment