Monday, May 11, 2009

Home: Good for the heart, bad for the diet

I have the best Mom in the whole world!!!

I am so glad I got to spend Mothers Day with my mom in Knoxville. I think everyday is special with my mom, but we had a lot of fun this weekend. Some of my favorite memories with my mom include: singing along to musicals or oldies on the way to school everyday, and going on admissions trips to Baltimore and Charleston. My mom makes the best EVERYTHING and is the most hospitable person I have ever met. I love that we talk at least once a day everyday, she now has a love for facebook and I love that she has become one of my best friends! I love you mom!!

Also wanted to wish a Happy Mothers Day to my sister Amy! It is her first mothers day which is so exciting! She is a great mom... Happy Mothers Day!

I loved being home so much this weekend, but now I must get back to the real world. When I am home I feel like I am on vacation! I did not worry about where my phone was and I ate WAY too much! Now I must get back to exercise, eating healthy (yuck), and homework (YUCK). We had a lot of fun, and I wish I more pictures from the weekend to share. But I don't want to leave Dad out so here is a picture of me and my Dad because he is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment