Thursday, May 28, 2009

It Was The Best Day!

Today was seriously such a joy! I woke up this morning and got ready for the day and then headed over to Lauren's house for breakfast. Since I am missing our prayer/send off meeting for Moldova tomorrow night, Lauren and I decided to meet to go over what I would be missing. I show up at Lauren's with no makeup and my hair straightener in hand. I walk into the kitchen to get coffee and breakfast and three of the most precious Young Lifers are standing in her kitchen! What a sweet surprise! Lauren had organized a surprise prayer/send off just for me! These girls came bright and early to pray for me and our trip to Moldova. I am tearing up just writing about this! There were lots of tears this morning as well. Here is a picture of my precious girls... Madison, Katie, and Chandler. And I would just like to point out that there is NO makeup on any of these beauties! I think it makes the picture even better! I just love them! Tonight was also a great Nashville summer evening. Tonight was the first movie for Movies in the Park. Everyone comes to Centennial Park to watch a movie they have projected on a big screen. Tonight's movie was "Mamma Mia." Although the weather was not the best, it was a great time with some of my favorite people! Here we are with our blankets ready to watch/sing along to Mamma Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment