Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend update

Last week was such a blur! It was crazy busy with school and work so I was so thankful for some fun this weekend! After class on Saturday I got to spend some quality time with Lauren who was in town from Austin. Probably my favorite time of the weekend was just sitting on her bed, talking, laughing and hanging out. It felt like we were back in college! Later that night we went to dinner at Virago and then out. Here are the girls at dinner.


Today was also a great day! Spring is finally here and has brought warmer weather! Today some girls from our small group went to Brushfire to celebrate Kim and Gracies birthdays! Brushfire is a paint your own pottery place! I am not artistic at all, I painted a UT platter and I think it turned out ok! I am very sad I did not get a picture of it to post on here, but will for sure put the finished product when I get it! I do have a picture of Adrienne working hard on her painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment