Sunday, March 15, 2009

This is what I did this weekend...

This makes me depressed. Seriously, this is how I spent the majority of my weekend. School is getting crazy busy. This week is going to really rough with one midterm and a 15-page grant to write. Next week will also be really tough, but I will blog about that later. Note: the picture above was not posed.... but this is what my bed actually looks like. Depressing.

In other news, today was selection Sunday for the NCAA basketball tournament! March Madness is in full swing! I have not filled out my bracket yet, but it is going to be amazing. I always seem to do well. Last year I got second place in my office pool! So close! Thanks Dad and Amy for teaching me about this so long ago! Tennessee had kind of a disappointing day. We played in the SEC championship game but lost to Mississippi State. It was a very close game, and very exciting to watch! We are going to the NCAA tournament, but got ranked 9th. Tough day!

No comments:

Post a Comment