Thursday, March 12, 2009

I like it, I love it


Yet another reason I love Nashville... professional sports! I am so thankful to have had a chance to go to a Predators Hockey game tonight! I love going to sporting events. If I go on a date in the near future, this would be a dream date for me (tell your friends). Any good sporting event is always so much fun! To be honest, I really do not know much about hockey, but I am learning. These games are so much fun!

Not only did I get to go to the game, I got to enjoy the game from a Suite! It was..... sweet! ha! Thanks Leslie Ann and Jason for this wonderful time! Although the Predators lost to the Rangers, we still had a ton of fun!

I know this is the worst picture ever... but I told Amy I would post a picture of us doing the "fang fingers." Fang fingers are my favorite part about going to Predators games! Here I look.... well just scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment