- Teaching my first couple of classes at Julia Green - I love teaching these precious kids and finally feel like I am on the right path of a job! yay!
- Still waiting on Kaitlin - Amy's due date is actually tomorrow, but have been thinking the baby would be here 2 weeks ago. Everyday is tough for Amy and today she is feeling very sick. Waiting is the hardest part.
- Gunman at MTSU - I know I am over dramatic, but this was one of the scariest feelings ever. To evacuate and then be on lock down is just a weird feeling. Everything is fine now and I am very thankful.
- Invasion Young Life - I am obsessed with Young Life and the students at BA. Seriously, this is my favorite part of my life! Tonight was a little different and we invaded Brentwood High Young Life club. It was kinda chaos and we had such a huge turn out, but it was very overwhelming at the same time.
- One of the lighter moments of my day was when I was at BA for lunch and someone asked me why we meet for Young Life at 7:27. I said it is just one of those weird things that young life did. One of my precious girls said, Oh I told my parents it was a bible verse! So I have been looking for a good one with 7:27. So cute!
6 hours ago