Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Table Topics

My new favorite thing is Adrienne's table topics box (I think that is what it is called). Basically, it is just a bunch a icebreaker type questions. We played it all the way to Windy Gap, while we at Windy Gap, and then pretty much everyday since. Well today I thought of a question that would be great for the box! If you could eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, what would it be? I think someone has asked me something like this before and my answer was Chick-fl-a ( I love everything there). But today my answer would have to be Panera. I did not even realize it, but I ate all three of my meals at Panera today. Yes, it happened by accident. This morning I woke up early to get started on my school work that is due this weekend. So after I showered and was ready to get started I got sucked into the Today show and then Regis and Kelly. I had to get out of my apartment if I really wanted to get anything done. The library does not open until 9:30 so I had to go somewhere else. Enter: Panera. What a great idea! They open really early for breakfast, and I had plans to meet my friend Lauren there for lunch! Perfect! So I go to Panera and find a cozy, quiet spot to do some work and feel guilty so I had to buy some breakfast. Then a few hours pass and my friend Lauren had to cancel our lunch date so I kept working and grabbed a sandwich before heading to work. Right after work I change into my study pants (basically any cute black work out pants would be worthy of my study pants) and then head off to..... yes Panera. I am not sure what draws me there. Perhaps it is the free wi-fi, or the cookies. I am not sure, but thanks Panera for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment