Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh What a Night...


Mom and Dad came in yesterday to help pack up some of my stuff and to go see Jersey Boys!! It was amazing! This is definitely one of my new favorites musicals! One of the original members of the Four Seasons lives in Nashville and was at the show with us last night. That made the experience even cooler! I love it!!

Another exciting thing happened last night.... Kory called to let us know that they were at the hospital. I talked to him about 2am last night and they had been there a few hours. This morning she is still going strong and the nurses are predicting Kaitlin will be here this afternoon. I will definitely blog about that later!

**UPDATE** Kaitlin Grace Shinlever was born 11:01 am. She is 8lbs 7 oz and 19.5 long. Amy and Kaitlin are both doing great and Kory didn't faint! ha! I will update with pictures as soon as I get them! Or visit Amy and Kory's blog! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment