Thursday, July 21, 2011

Katie's shower

This weekend was so fun getting to celebrate Katie! I am so thankful for Katie 's friendship and I can't wait till her wedding next month!
I have known Katie since we moved into the house across the street 22 years ago! I cant believe it has been that long!


This shower was so fun to catch up and see some friends from high school...

And get to hang out with some friends from college!

It was also a special time because our families have become really close over the years. I feel like they are family! I love this picture of me and Katie and our moms! So cute!



After we all took naps and relaxed after the big brunch, we went out to continue the fun!


I had the best time with these girls this weekend! It was so fun to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment