Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sleeveless in Seattle


I just got back from the trip of a lifetime! I packed my bags, got on a plane, and met my parents in the Pacific Northwest! I was lucky to get to spend an amazing week and a half out there with them. It truly was a trip I will never forget!

* I am going to have to break this into a few different posts because I don't want to forget anything about my trip (and it would be the longest post in history)!

Our first stop was in Seattle! After I got off the plane we headed straight for Pike's Market. We shopped and toured around and ate the BEST grilled cheese sandwich you will ever find. Seriously. Beachers cheese? amazing.


They had the most beautiful flowers everywhere! Tons of bouquets and they were so inexpensive. If I lived in Seattle, I would expect flowers all the time.



We saw the famous fish throwers.....


And the famous "lucky" pig named Rachel

And the first Starbucks! I was a tad excited here

And the famous gum wall - GROSS

We took a guided tour of the city and got to see where they film the outside of Seattle Grace Hospital aka Greys anatomy and we got to see Tom Hanks' house in Sleepless in Seattle!
We also got these amazing views of the city!

The next day, Dad and I went on an underground tour of Seattle which was so fun. And then we all took the ferry to Bainbridge Island. I was looking for Dr. Mc Dreamy the whole time.


I loved our time in Seattle! We had so much fun touring this amazing city! One of my favorite parts of Seattle was sitting on our hotel balcony and watching the sunset (which was closer to 10pm). I got to see and do all of these cool things in Seattle....and this was only our first stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment