Friday, July 15, 2011

Oregon Coast!



To be honest, I didn't have a clue how beautiful Oregon is! After the disappointing trip to Crater Lake, we stopped for a night in Eugene, OR (home of the Oregon Ducks) and then drove to the coast. WOW! I couldn't get over how beautiful (and windy) it was!


We saw sea lions too! They were huge!

I am somewhere in this picture below....can you see me?!
Our waiter at the restaurant in Eugene suggested we stopped at this place called the Devils Churn. It was this narrow inlet off the Pacific Ocean that waves splash up against and creates this amazing, beautiful spray! Some say, that during high tide it can spray several hundred feet in the air!


Dad and I explored the dangerous terrain while I gave mom my camera to take pictures of us. I just have to share the series with you because they make me laugh. Love you mom!




1 comment: