Friday, October 30, 2009

What if we...

Got to meet Brandon Heath!!

It was such an exciting night for me! What a great trip to Memphis to see Lindsey and Anna, and get to meet Brandon Heath. I was a roller coaster of emotions from excited to nervous about meeting Brandon, and he was SO NICE! He is such an amazing artists and his music is fabulous! I think God uses Brandon's music to speak to me. This concert was part worship service and part concert so it was so amazing. It really got me ready and excited about Sharp Top this weekend!

I gotta go catch the bus to Sharp Top, but wanted to share how much fun I had at the concert! LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

  1. Love your life, praying for you now and hoping Sharp Top has been great and you can rest upon returning. You are most likely exhausted, but just know you have made an eternal investment in lives this weekend even though you may not be able to see it.

    ReplyDelete