Wednesday, October 14, 2009

UT vs Georgia

I could also call this game the Battle of the SEC's cutest coaches! This weekend was amazing! I love blogging so I can remember things like this weekend. This weekend was a little reunion of our college friends! I got to see so many of my friends from UT and it was so wonderful.

Friday started out with a fun car ride with the Kuhlmans and Lindsey. Jamie and Ricky are in Austin, TX so it was extra special to have them come in town! We sang and laughed and the car ride just flew by. Such a fun time to catch up with people too! (I am sad I didn't get a picture of this).

I also got to spend a lot of quality time with sweet Lindsey. Lindsey is such a trooper for staying for the entire game! She is having twins in January and is the cutest little thing ever!! It was the twins first UT game and I think they liked it. Hopefully they will be there as students in 18 years! We had so much fun at the game and all weekend together! And UT won the game!! It is way more fun when we win!
Sunday we threw a baby shower for Lindsey. It was great to be able to celebrate Lindsey and help her out with the babies! Did I mention she is having twins?!

This weekend was just incredible. I am so thankful for my amazing friends and sweet family. I wish I could go back to this perfect weekend! GO VOLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment