Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UT vs Auburn


Another successful weekend in Knoxville.... minus the game! The game was not great, but I had the best seats I have ever had at any game. 50 yard line, 12 rows up! Thanks Jean for the great seats (and the yummy petro)!

It is always so much fun when our friends get together. I just love these girls so much!

I also got to catch up with some old friends at the UT Young Alumni tailgate. This was a great time and I am so glad I went!

The highlight of the weekend was getting to see baby Kaitlin! She was so good and so cute! I am kinda obsessed with her!

The weekend began and ended with some sweet friends as well. Sara came to see me on Thursday night on her way to Knoxville and Lauren and I got to hang out Friday and Sunday. I am so lucky to have gotten to see them!! I just love them. They are such encouraging friends. I don't have a picture of them from this weekend, so I will just add another one (or two) of Kaitlin!

1 comment:

  1. aw so fun to see you too! the game was a bummer... but, i was on ESPN! woohoo! (got to sit on the front row in the endzone--gerald jones's family tickets! jealous? you should be.) missing you again already! love you!

    ReplyDelete