Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sharp Top 09

When I got back from Sharp Top this weekend, I sent Eve a text message that said, "Sharp Top was amazing! I am more in love with Jesus and Matt Wertz than ever!" That pretty much sums my weekend up! We REALLY struggled getting kids to camp this year because of Halloween. I was really discouraged and worn out before I even left. God really blessed our group and we had such a great time. I loved being reminded of the ultimate love story. The speaker, the program guys, and the music (Matt Wertz) were all amazing!
One of my favorite parts of the weekend was watching our BA students love on the Capernum kids. Young Life has a ministry called Capernum which is geared toward students who have mental and physical disabilities. Both the guys and the girls from Brentwood Academy really became close to the Capernum students and it was so great to be able to see that. I am really excited to continue these realtionships of these precious girls from this weekend.
Oh and did I mention Matt Wertz was there?!
I had a video but I am having difficultly getting it on here. Stay tuned for it... he is amazing!

1 comment: