Monday, November 23, 2009

Music City Math

Mom and Dad came to Nashville for a few days and we had so much fun! Dad had a math conference here in downtown Nashville, so they got to stay for an extended amount of time! It was so nice to have them here when I wasn't moving or going to a show at TPAC! We got to eat at ALL of my favorite restaurants like J. Alexanders, Cheesecake Factory, Maggianos, and Brick Tops! Mom and I got to go shopping and Mom and Dad got to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame!

One of the highlights of the time in Nashville would have to be Friday night when we went to visit The Big Bang. The Big Bang is a piano bar downtown and it is one of my favorites! We had SO much fun! I love my parents so much!
It was a very successful weekend of fun, food, and family! It was really nice to take a break from the craziness of school for a while! Can't wait to see them in a few short days for Thanksgiving!! I am so thankful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment