Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

I have so many things to be thankful for. I am so so thankful for my wonderful family.

We spent Thanksgiving weekend up in Virginia with Amy, Kory and sweet Kaitlin. It was a long trip for me from Nashville, but we had so much fun! We ate a lot of amazing food and watched a lot of football. I am also thankful for those things too! I must give a shout out to a big UT win and big Titans win this weekend! yay!

Kaitlin and I had lots of fun on Thanksgiving!


I can't decide if Kaitlin is scared of my turkey hat or if she loves it!

We took some cute family pictures this weekend, but I didn't get any on my camera. Check out Amy's blog for some fun pictures from Thanksgiving. But I did get a cute picture of Amy and Kaitlin ready for Santa!
I am thankful for so many things, but I really thank God for my fabulous family, and friends. I am thankful for our health and for safe travel to get together to see each other. I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment