Sunday, April 5, 2009

Red lipstick

Lindsey, Lauren and I at the Big Bang! The big bang is one of my favorite bars in Nashville. And we all tried out some great red lipstick! :)
All the girls leaving Lowes hotel and ready for a fun night out!
Lindsey and I waiting to get into the Stage. Just like old times.... miss this!

This weekend was filled with food, friends, and fun! I am so filled up with joy from this weekend that it is hard to get back to work this week! I have not seen Lauren in over a year and have not seen Lindsey since the Alabama/UT weekend in Knoxville so this was a big reunion weekend! I spent most of my weekend laughing and just having the best time with these girls! I am so thankful for these girls in my life! And it was so much fun to celebrate Lauren's upcoming wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment