Thursday, November 4, 2010

The End of an Era


I've been watching old Friends DVD's this week and one of the episodes is when Rachel moves out of Monica's apartment. They describe an Era as any significant amount of time. I find it ironic that is the only DVD that I have right now while I am moving, and have been watching it over and over.



I kinda feel like Rachel on Friends right now. I am actually fighting back tears as I write this post right now. I moved once again. No, this is not a joke. It's the end of an Era for me living with Adrienne. She gets married this weekend and I could not be more excited! But I am really going to miss being her roommate. I am going to miss watching all our favorite tv shows every night, and I am going to miss riding to church together on Sundays, and much much more.

We had a lot of fun last week. We both had a million things to do, but we had one last roommate date as I like to call it. Someone gave us tickets to the Predators game and we had the best time. We got dinner and went to the game and then watched one of our favorite tv shows. I am going to miss this. Here is us at the game. I think I said "We need to take a picture for the blog."
Now onto more moving, which I hate. You can read more about my thoughts on moving here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment