Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Treydrienne


I adore weddings. I love the anticipation, the planning, and the love that leads unto the wedding day. This weekend I got to watch two of my friends get married. I am so so happy for them. It was a fun-filled weekend to celebrate Treydrienne!

Friday we had a great rehearsal and dinner at The Acorn. Yum!


Saturday we spent the whole day together getting ready and hanging out all together. I loved being with Adrienne and her sisters and all of her friends.



The ceremony was beautiful and so special. My favorite memory from the day was praying with Adrienne and all the bridesmaids and her mom right before we walked out. Such a special time that I know I wont forget.

The reception was so much fun! I danced all night and got to hang out with lots of my friends and sweet parents.
Congratulations Treydrienne!! So excited for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment