Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas and New Years!

I have fallen behind on my blog a little bit so I am trying to play catch up today! I had planned in my head to do all of these Christmas blogs while I was at home. But instead, this is how I spent my Christmas vacation.
I had quite the stomach virus the week of Christmas. I am very thankful to have been at home and have such great care from my parents. But very sad I missed out on so much of Christmas. Ugh. At least I didn't gain any holiday weight! :)

I also got to spend a little bit of time at Christmas with this cutie!

New Years turned out to be such a fun night! I have said that it is my least favorite holiday/night of the year, but this one was so fun! I went to Abigail's to watch UT in the Chickfla bowl. That turned out to be a bummer. Then I rang in 2010 at Broadway Brewhouse with the exact same fabulous group I rang in 2009 with! I had the best time!


New Years Eve turned out to be a great night and I am looking forward to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment