Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Year in Review

2009 was a great year and there are SO MANY things I could write about. But I have narrowed the year down to my top 5!

1. Kaitlin Grace was born! Love her so so much.

2. Moldova. Going to Moldova was one of the best experiences of my decade, not just my year. It was such a learning experience, and so much fun.

3. Summer family vacation to Florida. Although it was not what I had expected, it was a sweet time with my family. I am so thankful for them everyday.

4. Young Life club and Windy Gap were some of the highlights of my year.

5. Music City Concerts. Nashville is truly the home to music city and I have loved that this year. Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and friends, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisely, Brandon Heath, and Britney Spears were just a few of the amazing concerts that I will always remember from 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment