Sunday, September 13, 2009

Team Taylor

This has been one of the most fun weekends I have had in a long time! This weekend was very busy and very full of fun activities! Earlier this week, I was a little disappointed about not being able to go to Knoxville for the UCLA game. I had class on Saturday from 8-3 and most of my friends were all going to the UT game. But, this weekend turned out to be fantastic!

Friday night Lauren Sutterfield came in town on her way to Knoxville for the game. I was SO glad to see her and hang out for the night. We got sushi at Virago and then went to Red door.

Saturday after class, I watched the UT game (which was sad) while I got ready for the Taylor Swift concert! Adrienne and I went to concert and had the best time! I don't know how to explain how much fun it was! Glorianna and Kellie Pickler were the two openers for Taylor and then Taylor played for over 2 hours! She had about 6 costume changes, walked through the audience, and had special guests Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw sing with her! It was so much fun!!

We got to see lots of our sweet Young Life girls during the show! This picture is half of our Reems Creek cabin from Windy Gap! Such a fun reunion!!

Katie came to sit with us for the last few songs! So much fun!
This is a picture of me, Adrienne, and Taylor! If you look closely at the tiny blue figure at the top right of the page, thats our friend Taylor! Here is a picture of Taylor and Faith. I remember going to a Faith Hill concert back in 1999 when I was in high school! This was very exciting!!

During the course of the night we heard that Taylor and Kellie were having their after party at a club called Lime. Since the average age of concert goers was probably 13, we thought we had a good chance of seeing them at Lime! Although this was not one of our best decisions, it was one of best parts of the night. We did not end up seeing either of them (because Taylor got on a plane to go to the VMA's) we still had a blast trying to be like the paparazzi. This is a picture of us during our "steak out."
Sunday was also a sweet time that consisted of church, gossip girl, ice cream, and the VMA's. I didn't get any pictures of those events, but it was still a fun day!

The weekend ended up being so much fun! I am so thankful for fun friends and lots of fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment