Thursday, August 13, 2009

I would like to phone a friend

I think the TV show should be called, Who DOESN'T want to be a Millionaire! I mean, seriously, everyone could use a little more money! Apparently I like this show a lot more than I remember. Ever since it has come back on tv, I find myself using terms like, "I would like to phone a friend" or "I will ask the expert" or "Who wants to be a (fill in the blank)" in everyday conversations. This sounds even lamer as I type it out, but I really like this show! I get attached to their stories and of course I love the celebrities! And I must say that I feel a lot smarter than I did 10 years ago when this show came out!

So I just got back from a little trip to Knoxville which is always so much fun! I ate a lot, slept a lot, and had a great time. On my way home from lunch with Katie and Mark, I got a flat tire. Rain + flat tire + 2 girls in dresses = stress. I have to say that I am so thankful for AAA and it happening before I was headed back to Nashville. Katie even used the word "calm" to descibe me during this moment. I know, I am shocked too! Wish I had taken a picture with my camera and not my phone to put on here. It was an expereince.

When I got home from Knoxville I got to visit with Jamie! She flew into Nashville before her tour of Tennessee begins. She is home in Memphis for the weekend, and then headed to Knoxville for a wedding next weekend. I am SO glad I got to see Jamie! We had the best time at yummy Cheesecake Factory and catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment