Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Little Big Town

Nashville is a big city, but it has a small town feel. I love that about Nashville. I love that you can go to the grocery store and see people you know. I love that we have famous neighbors, but it doesn't seem to be a big deal. Well, unless your name is Rachel! I LOVE my celebrity sightings and I try really hard not to freak out. Tonight I was having dinner with sweet Jessie, one of my YL girls. We ate dinner at Peter's sushi which is one of the best places in Middle Tennessee to get sushi. Not only is it delicious and very reasonably priced, it is also the favorite of the stars here in Nashville.

While we were eating, we see some people walk in who have "the look." If you live in Nashville, then you know exactly what I am talking about. We both knew they were famous, but could not put a name with the face. After getting confirmation from Peter, we knew they were the band Little Big Town! On our way out the door, Jessie talked to the band and met their families and other band members as well! She is way cooler than I am because I did not talk to any of them but it was still fun and always exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment