Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blog?

So I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging. Why you ask?

1- I am B-U-S-Y. Seriously, I can not imagine being any busier than I am right now. Most days, I am gone for at LEAST 12-13 hours. I go from breakfast with young life girls, to work, to West End Middle school, to clients at MTSU, to supervision, to class, to young life, and then home to do homework. Yes that is my Monday.
2- I don't have anything exciting to blog about. This makes me sad, but it is very true. Refer to number 1 if you don't think that is true.
3- I am still learning how to balance my time this semester. I sometimes forget/don't have time to eat dinner. Refer back to number 1.

The good news is.... I have LOTS of exciting things to blog about soon! I am very excited to share stories and pictures very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment