Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Katie's wedding



Katie and Gary's wedding happened a while ago, but I have to share a few pictures of the weekend! I just LOVED being a part of this weekend with everyone! I have known Katie my whole life, so it honestly felt like family getting married! The weekend was so fun because I knew all the bridesmaids from college, and I knew all the groomsmen from high school.

The weekend started off with a fun bridesmaid luncheon at Cook's Loft and the rehearsal dinner at Calhouns on the River (my favorite Knoxville restaurant). Both were filled with lots of laughs and lots of tears.

The wedding weekend was perfect. The weather couldn't have been better, and everything was just so fun! It was so fun to be with everyone getting ready on Saturday.
And I LOVE the robes.


Typical Rachel in hot rollers. Some things never change....
And I am so thankful for my fabulous parents.


It was the best weekend. Congrats to Katie and Gary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment