Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation!



There are no words to describe how happy I am about graduating! Grad school has been a tough three years for me. It has been really hard trying to balance work, school, and life so I am ready for it to get back to "normal."
Here are the best parents in the world! I don't think I would have made it through grad school without their support and encouragement!


No celebration is complete without a trip to the Melrose! Thankful for great friends in Nashville!

This is my friend Stephanie who also graduated from the counseling program with me! So happy to have made such a great friend in school.



We spent forever trying to get this hood thing to look normal. I don't have a clue how it goes but still so proud of it!! haha
Yay Graduation!! Yay no more school!! Yay for amazing friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment