Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pancakes


I was so happy to be able to visit my sweet friend Lindsey this weekend! We have been trying to plan a time to see each other, but school and sickness always got in the way! Finally, I made my way to Memphis to hang out with some of my favorite people!

One of my favorite things about going to Memphis to visit Lindsey is how hospitable she is! She is a fantastic hostess and I was filled with chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and homemade asian chicken salad for lunch (Side note: why am I always talking about food?) I don't think Lindsey knows this, but my very favorite thing about going to visit her is just sitting on her couch and talking about life. We can do nothing at all and I still have the best time!

It was so fun to celebrate Lindsey's birthday and hang out with her sweet boys too! So thankful for her friendship :)


No comments:

Post a Comment