Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's so fluffy!





We got lots of snow this week. We have been out of school for three days now, and I am over it. I am happy for all the teachers and students who are enjoying snow days, but for me snow days are not a great thing. I need my internship hours, and I am missing out on hours when they are out of school. I am not freaking out yet, but if this keeps up, I will be stressing to get my hours for the semester.The snow is so beautiful and peaceful, and this snow was a fluffy snow. It is great for sledding, but not great for making snowmen. But Julie and I worked really hard and made a little snowman! I think its pretty cute!
I've always known I am a people person, but I realized this week that I am miserable with this much alone time. I have never been so excited to go to work this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment