Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Celebrating Adrienne


Trey and Adrienne are getting married in one month, so we have been having a lot of fun celebrating Adrienne the past few weeks!

We had Adrienne's bachelorette party weekend here in Nashville a few weeks ago
Me with the bachelorette!
We had the most amazing limo to ride around in all night! SOO fun!
Our whole fabulous group! These are so hard to see.... but we are in front of the Parthenon and downtown Nashville. It was so great to hang out with all of Adrienne's high school and college friends. I wished they all lived here because I think we would all be great friends.


This past weekend, we had a wedding shower for Adrienne. I am SO sad I didn't get more pictures.... I must have been too busy hosting. But it was really so much fun!
Me and my roommate/bride-to-be!
Seriously, how good do these look? My favorite part of the shower :)
I am getting so excited for Trey and Adrienne's wedding! ONE MONTH! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Trey and Adrienne’s pre wedding function photos are looking stunning. Thanks a ton for these fabulous details. Well dear, I also would be tying the knot in the next year and will be booking the best wedding venues in Los Angeles. Loads of surrounding greenery and waterfall was definitely the most beautiful part of a location that we recently visited. Might book that soon if it is available for our wedding day.

    ReplyDelete