Tuesday, July 27, 2010

American Honey

It's only Tuesday and I have already had two very bloggable (is bloggable a word?) things happen this week!

First, Mom and Dad came to Nashville to visit me and Paul McCartney. They had a great time at the concert, and I had a great time visiting with them. I also love it when they come in town and we can try new fun places to eat in Nashville and hang out. It was such a quick trip for them, I wish they could have stayed longer. But we always have fun when they come to visit. Love them so much.

I also had a fun celebrity sighting at church on Sunday! I sat by Dave from Lady Antebellum! I WAS SO EXCITED!! But as most of my other celebrity sightings here in Nashville, I silently freak out and TRY to act cool. Especially in church. I was so excited during the "greet your neighbor" time of church. I LOVE country music and my summer soundtrack has been Lady Antebellum. They are my favorite country group. If you don't know who they are, go get their cd now! I have included a picture below of the group Lady Antebellum. Dave is the one on the left. And I would also like to point out that I think Charles (on the right) looks just like Adrienne's fiance Trey.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I am so glad you kept your cool during church with a celebrity sitting right next to you.

    Anyhow - I really just wanted to post to say that I'm loving your new Blog design! Someone must be getting ready for FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!

    ReplyDelete