Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vocal Adrenaline

Today was another very relaxing day. I am trying to enjoy these days as much as I can because I know I don't have a lot of these days left. I went to the grocery store at 10:00 this morning. I don't think I have ever been to the grocery store at 10am on a Tuesday. But it was worth it for a (semi) celebrity sighting!

When I walked into the bakery section, I saw lots of people and 4 tv cameras. All the other people in the store (moms) in the store were not phased by the people and cameras, but I was star struck. I HAD to know what was going on. So I stalked around the area and still was clueless. I asked the deli lady who came out from behind the counter and she explained that all the local news stations were having a cake decorating contest. It was a fund-raiser for Second Harvest Food Bank. The deli lady and I started talking and she told me that one of our own Nashville news reporter was also the host for HGTV show Designed to Sell. I told her I was a big fan of HGTV and she decided that I needed to meet the host. I was SUPER embarrassed, but she took hold of my arm and pushed through all the people and all the cameras to meet Shane Tallant. He was SO NICE and thanked me for watching. My response was "I am so embarrassed." Seriously Rachel? Not "nice to meet you" or "I love your show." It just happened so fast.
Today was also a very big day because it was the season finale of GLEE! Glee is my FAVORITE show and I am so sad it is over for the summer. Tonight we watched Vocal Adrenaline and New Directions go head to head in the Regional competition. It is a great show. I highly recommend you watch it.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely cried like 8 times in the GLEE finale.

    ReplyDelete