Monday, June 7, 2010

Rachel says Relax

Warning: I regret this blog post will not have any pictures. Nor will it be exciting due to the lame content of this post.

Having lots of time on my hands is not something I am used to. I have found recently that I don't really enjoy it either. I am used to being super busy all the time. With school, work, and young life, my schedule is usually pretty full. Right now, all I am doing is work. So what have I been doing with all this extra time? Well....
  • Over Memorial Day weekend, my parents and I went to visit my sister in Arkansas. It is a LONG drive, but we had so much fun in Northwest Arkansas. I love their new home!
  • Reading. I will probably make another super exciting post about all the books I have been reading over my summer. I think I am up to 16 so far.
  • Watching One Tree Hill episodes. Great tv show. My roommate owns all the seasons on DVD so I am having a lot of fun watching them.
  • Catching up on sleep. It is amazing how little sleep I can live on during the semester. It is equally amazing how much I am still trying to catch up on.
  • Working out (Self explanatory)
Well... that's about it. A little insight into my relaxing summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment