Having lots of time on my hands is not something I am used to. I have found recently that I don't really enjoy it either. I am used to being super busy all the time. With school, work, and young life, my schedule is usually pretty full. Right now, all I am doing is work. So what have I been doing with all this extra time? Well....
- Over Memorial Day weekend, my parents and I went to visit my sister in Arkansas. It is a LONG drive, but we had so much fun in Northwest Arkansas. I love their new home!
- Reading. I will probably make another super exciting post about all the books I have been reading over my summer. I think I am up to 16 so far.
- Watching One Tree Hill episodes. Great tv show. My roommate owns all the seasons on DVD so I am having a lot of fun watching them.
- Catching up on sleep. It is amazing how little sleep I can live on during the semester. It is equally amazing how much I am still trying to catch up on.
- Working out (Self explanatory)