Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tender Tennessee Christmas

Tonight was one of those nights that I will remember forever! Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors is one of my favorite bands in Nashville. You can usually find me and Adrienne at their concert when they play here. They are just fabulous.

Tonight was their Christmas show and it was the best! They had so many special guests that came to sing with them like Dave Barnes, Gabe Dixon, and Amy Grant. That's right, I said Amy Grant! She sang "Tender Tennessee Christmas" which is my ALL TIME favorite Christmas song. She sang and I cried. Seriously. If you listen closely to the video you can hear my try and keep the tears back! (Well, it seems that my video is too big for the blog so instead you are getting this picture which is so not as fun).



Add this to the list of reasons why I love Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment