Sunday, July 22, 2012

Twins

I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog..... but until then here are some awesome pictures of me and my twin Kaitlin!

My niece Kaitlin and I have a long history of taking great pictures together!

But recently, I thought we were getting better at taking pictures together!  Here Kaitlin decided she wanted to be like her cool aunt Ray and carry my purse! So sweet and cute right? But it was way too heavy for her so she decided to drag it around the driveway.  Awesome.  THEN she decided she wanted to dress like me and put on the same shirt!    Progress!!


A few weeks ago, I went to visit my twin in her new hometown.  We went to the zoo where we got some more great pictures together!



I just love her so much!  Even if I make her take all these lame-o pictures!  They are too funny not to share.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment