Monday, November 21, 2011

Away game in Arkansas


Last weekend I made the long trip to Northwest Arkansas to visit my sister Amy, Kory, and Kaitlin. We have all been looking forward to this trip for a long time! I was excited to get to see the Vols play while I was out there too!!
My flight to Arkansas was sooo early, but it was so fun to be traveling with lots of other UT fans! It made the flights so fun to talk SEC football! We all became like family while traveling! Side Note: I always make good friends on flights. People should fly with me more.

Then I got to spend Friday with Amy and Kaitlin and we had the best time! We had a girls lunch and then spent the day playing in Kaitlin's kitchen, going to a birthday party, and watching Dora. Seriously makes my heart so happy to spend time with those girls!

The game.... well it wasnt the best. We played horrible and it was about 20 degrees plus winds of about 50 mph (Am I being dramatic? Maybe, but it seriously felt like it). At least we had great seats! Here I am with the team listening to their game plan.
And my FAVORITE part of the game! I Love Smokey!

My trip back to Nashville was a little more eventful. Cracked windshields, canceled flights, turbulence, layovers, more turbulence, barf bags, and new friends! But I made it back safely and had such a fun time in Arkansas. Can't wait to get back there soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment