Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rock the Vote


Tonight I went to a viewing party for the TN Governor's Primary race. I always love watching the results come in on tv, but being there in person is so much fun! And it made it more fun that my viewing party turned into a victory party!

I love this picture for a few reasons, but if you look closely, you can see Glee on tv in the background! Even better! (Really they had all news channels on tvs as the numbers came in... but so fun).

All the media... so cool!

We were sooo excited!!
Now we continue on.... there is a lot to work to do before November!

1 comment:

  1. I was excited for this victory too! This is so fun that you like to do this kind of thing. Dale and I drug the girls out when they were very little 2 and 4 and took them to Bill Frists' first victory party at the Loews' Hotel. Fun times. Loved visiting with you this week.

    ReplyDelete