Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break 2012


Where to begin? A lot has happened in the past few weeks. I will write them later as time goes on. But for now, I want to remember a fun week I had with Amy and Dad in Arkansas!

Spring Break started when Dad got to Nashville. We had the best day going to trendy music stores, watching the NCAA tournament, going to BA prom and visiting my favorite local brewery. We got to go tour Yazoo Brewery which is here in Nashville. It was SO much fun. I highly recommend it.
Then we made the trip to Northwest Arkansas to visit my favorite niece and nephew. I had lots of fun with them playing outside, hiding Easter eggs, and just being silly.
I was so glad Dad got to go with me because we got to do some fun things on our own. Dad and I both read The Hunger Games and we finally got to see the movie on Spring Break. I LOVED IT! I thought they did a great job of turning the book into a movie. I might have liked it too much.....

And Dad (aka Gale) seemed to re-kindle his interest in archery.
Also, Dad and I went to visit this swanky art museum in Bentonville called Crystal Bridges. Um wow! It was amazing. It is the prettiest and coolest museum I have seen!


And some of the art there was inspiring! It was soo great. And of course I had to take a picture of Dolly! :)

Spring Break ended back in Nashville for Easter. Me and Dad on Easter:

And me and my roommate Julie:
It was a great break. I am so happy I got to spend so much time with my fabulous family.

1 comment: